Fly For Peng

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fly For Peng

Fly For Peng A V15 Server

4 posters

System32 Developer/Coder Application

system32

System32 Developer/Coder Application Empty System32 Developer/Coder Application

Post  system32 Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:45 am

1. Name:Alcantara James Daniel V.

2. Age:18

3. Language of coding:i can do alot of things in c+ c++ java script mssql server files database npc editing website php html Etc..

4. Reason for wanting to be on our coding team: I just want to share my Talents and Help

5. Why would you be a good coder? bec like i said i can do alot of thing in this server Very Happy

6. What previous experience do you have? I work alot of server like FlyForFaith,FlyForFuria many more alot of pservers i work is successful but the problem is they cant host anymore bec there are not 24/7 (sry for my bad eng)

7. How Much Would You Dedicate To Coding For Our Server? actually im studying im a COllege Student of 1 University and my course is Computer Engineering Very Happy and im willing to donate my half time to ur server

8. Additional information: actually i can do also pserver customzed but the problem is i cant host 24 7 my internet speed is slow but i can create also a server in about Minutes Very Happy very known in Codings Very Happy Thank you God Bless if u want to contact me heres my Mail:Systemvoting@yahoo.com or James_alcantara_101@yahoo.com thank u FlyForPeng God Bless Us
    Assassin
    Assassin
    Admin

System32 Developer/Coder Application Empty Re: System32 Developer/Coder Application

Post  Assassin Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:58 am

Accpected, If you can really edit npc's with ease, You would be a valued member of our team.

Thanks,
    Assassin.
    darkfiretime
    darkfiretime

System32 Developer/Coder Application Empty Re: System32 Developer/Coder Application

Post  darkfiretime Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:05 pm

well instead of 2 days it would be like 2 hours Very Happy
    your aplication has been accepted and i hoop to see you
    online again soon Very Happy good luck m8 and welcome to the team
    Snuggly
    Snuggly

Post  Snuggly Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:08 pm

Welcome to the team.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:44 am