Fly For Peng

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fly For Peng

Fly For Peng A V15 Server

+2
[Kaz]Jazz
Sagittarius
6 posters

My rape album (Continuous stories of randomness)

Sagittarius
    Sagittarius

My rape album (Continuous stories of randomness) Empty My rape album (Continuous stories of randomness)

Post  Sagittarius Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:59 am

Ok, so first of all I would like to thank my fly for peng friends for being so nice to me , they can seriously take good jokes =] best players ever! Thank you!
    WARNING: THESE ARE PICTURES OF RANDOMNESS!! IT CAN HARM YOU OR YOUR CHILD FOR LOOKING AT THESE RANDOM PICS OF ME "TOUCHING" AND DOING STUFF TO OTHERS, Thank you. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! YOU MAY BE A VICTIM!

Date: August 15, 2010 ; Time: 12:56 AM
    Story: It is on a dark boring night where no players were to be seen in fly for peng. I was very bored and so I was excited and came across a player... and did many random things to him.
    Victim: CROSS (lvl: ??? Class: Blade
    Victim status: Alive , upgrading.

Before you go ahead...
    FAIL? or WIN?
    ===================================================================================

My rape album (Continuous stories of randomness) Flyff00003v.th

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

My friends who guessed it right, IT WAS A FAIL!! I really hate you cross, you
    ignored me -.- pig OINK OINK. REMEMBER MORE TO COME! U MAY BE A VICTIM! beware.
    [Kaz]Jazz
    [Kaz]Jazz

My rape album (Continuous stories of randomness) Empty Re: My rape album (Continuous stories of randomness)

Post  [Kaz]Jazz Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:31 am

Yup, this Failed. not funny without his reaction xD But kinda pwned
    Aqua
    Aqua

My rape album (Continuous stories of randomness) Empty Re: My rape album (Continuous stories of randomness)

Post  Aqua Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:50 am

Omg you are going to scare the new players xD
    [Kaz]Jazz
    [Kaz]Jazz

Post  [Kaz]Jazz Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:40 pm

haha yeah he will. that guy is new and i havn't seen him talk to anyone since he did that XD
    Snuggly
    Snuggly

Post  Snuggly Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:17 pm

Please don't do this sagi. I know you have homo tendencies, but try not to talk to new players who don't know you're kidding like that.

Aside from that. Fail.
    Sagittarius
    Sagittarius

Post  Sagittarius Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:03 am

Will do snuggly! you sure have some stuffings ^^
    lilogirl
    lilogirl

Post  lilogirl Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:41 pm

omg u scared a player? ;-; how mean >.> but... I'd do the same thing like cross! Lol Very Happy

-Yuki
    kun21

Post  kun21 Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:38 pm

so,I think you could find the better ways.
    Buy office 2007
    Buy MS office 2007

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:40 am