Fly For Peng

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fly For Peng

Fly For Peng A V15 Server

2 posters

Sorry in advance.

Snuggly
    Snuggly

Sorry in advance. Empty Sorry in advance.

Post  Snuggly Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:55 pm

Hey guys, Snuggly here. With Assassin having confirmed he's putting the server back up, I figured I'd apologize early for my inactivity that is bound to happen.

Right now I'm back in school and I have to work really hard this semester to prove I can skip a couple classes and get a few free credits to catch back up to my friends in Junior year.(I've got a deal going with the counselors at the school).(I'll tell ya the story another time)

Right now I've got 100's in all 4 of my classes but you never know, I could goof up one of these days. Along with that though I'm on the swim team at the school, but that's mostly in the mornings, except meets. Once spring comes around I'm doing track and field (pole vaulting or long jump or even high jump), And around then I should be in some much harder courses, preferably A.p and college courses, knock those out of the way.

I just got a new girlfriend as well so that's another hindrance :p But she's a good hindrance.

Well, that's about all my excuses, If and when the server comes back up I won't be the super nerd always online I used to be xD. I might be on a max of 4-6 hours a day if that. Doesn't leave much time for events and the likes but I'll try.

So once again, sorry in advance for all those people not on my time zone or who can't play when I play, but there's nothing I'll be able to do about you missing all the events x.x.
    XainRM
    XainRM

Sorry in advance. Empty Re: Sorry in advance.

Post  XainRM Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:50 am

Snuggly wrote:Hey guys, Snuggly here. With Assassin having confirmed he's putting the server back up, I figured I'd apologize early for my inactivity that is bound to happen.

Right now I'm back in school and I have to work really hard this semester to prove I can skip a couple classes and get a few free credits to catch back up to my friends in Junior year.(I've got a deal going with the counselors at the school).(I'll tell ya the story another time)

Right now I've got 100's in all 4 of my classes but you never know, I could goof up one of these days. Along with that though I'm on the swim team at the school, but that's mostly in the mornings, except meets. Once spring comes around I'm doing track and field (pole vaulting or long jump or even high jump), And around then I should be in some much harder courses, preferably A.p and college courses, knock those out of the way.

I just got a new girlfriend as well so that's another hindrance :p But she's a good hindrance.

Well, that's about all my excuses, If and when the server comes back up I won't be the super nerd always online I used to be xD. I might be on a max of 4-6 hours a day if that. Doesn't leave much time for events and the likes but I'll try.

So once again, sorry in advance for all those people not on my time zone or who can't play when I play, but there's nothing I'll be able to do about you missing all the events x.x.

As a side note, come the end of the month I won't be here either. Moving to California, and I won't have a PC for at least a couple months.

See you guys when I get back, hopefully.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:40 am